This fascinating example of prehistoric political behavior comes to us courtesy of Dr. Marlon Goggalor, Professor of Anthropolitics and Swing Dancing at the University of Missouri – Broider Grove
Chief Thak want information about your ideas. Please fill out rock and throw on pile with other rocks at earliest convenience.
Politics (please circle with blood and/or pencil):
- Do you approve of how Thak does job of Chief? Y N
- Do you prefer meat-focused food gathering or berry-focused? Meat Berry
- Do you support restrictions on sale of spears and/or arrows? Y N
- If Thak wants to fight other tribe, do you prefer to fight Tribe That Looks Like Us but Lives in Forest, or Tribe with Big Teeth That Hunts and Eats Us, and are also Dirty Communists? Forest Communists
- If Thak held election for chief, would you vote for Thak or to be stabbed in the eye with a spear? Thak Spear in eye
- Occupation: Hunter Gatherer Hunter-Gatherer Chief Shaman
- Are you a virgin? Yes, I have been sacrificed to the Sun God Yes, but I have not been sacrificed yet No
- Are you a: Man Not-man
- Age: Number of fingers + toes or younger Ancient
- Are you: Mostly Hairy Somewhat Hairy Not Hairy
- Would you support an increase in the excise tax not exceeding 12% in order to increase fiscal expenditures with respect to hunting and gathering over the next quarter?
Survey designed and compiled by Zog, Zog, and Rasmussen Polling Solutions
Government subsidies for chin enhancement would be pretty popular
Dear Fanboys and Fangirl (Hi Michelle!),
We did it! We showed the American people a thing or two. By defeating a bill with over 90% support in the population, we’ve finally proven once and for all that nothing will ever come between Americans and their right to sell lots and lots of guns to whoever they want, no matter how dangerous. If 20 or however many dead children aren’t going to do it, nothing will. So great work everyone!
We thought it would be fun, since we are officially in charge now, to see what other wildly unpopular regulations we could force you guys to pass. Feel free to post your own suggestions to http://www.nra.com/notesticlesclub/forum.php/patheticsuggestionsfrompatheticpeople.
- Make Apple Pie Illegal – This one seems like a no-brainer. Combining dessert with vegetables sounds totally un-American to us. Instead, we should make Big Mac pie the official pie of America.
- Legalize Bombs – This one could be tougher, considering what happened in Boston the other day, but we can all agree that the bombings could have been prevented had someone else preemptively blown up the person who blew up the other people. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb. And when Comrade Obama unleashes the UN secret army on us, how else can we defend our property but with explosives? It worked during the Cold War, not that Kenyans would understand what that means.
- Increase Tinfoil Hat subsidies – Self-explanatory. For you folks still pretending to care about “fiscal responsibility,” it could be paid by eliminating the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and maybe taxing people who live in or near cities for being a drain on Real America’s moral values.
- Legalize the Hunting of Children – Let’s just eliminate the middle man. The Founding Fathers hunted children all the time, so this should be an easy sell. Don’t mention that the children were runaway slaves unless you want the liberal PC police to whine about “murder,” as if that’s a thing. Plus, the child population is dangerously high now, and we need to allow American Patriots to cull their numbers. For their own protection.
Pretty much all of these proposals poll at less than 10%. Let’s see if we can break the record together!
Director of Congressional Embarrassment